Producer Christopher Maring (COL’02)
invites you to a special staged reading of
by Steven Berkoff
Adapted from the novel by Franz Kafka
and Directed by Adrienne Campbell-Holt
Monday, March 5th @ 8 pm
Tuesday, March 6th @ 8 pm
Baruch Performing Arts Center
55 Lexington Ave
(Enter on 25th Street between Lex and 3rd Aves.)
- Krysta Rodriguez (“SMASH”, Spring Awakening)
- Mamoudou Athie (“The Get Down”, Patti Cake$)
- Brian Wiles (“Public Morals”, “Turn”)
- Brian D. Coats (Jitney, “Boardwalk Empire”)
- John Rothman (Ghostbusters, “One Mississippi”)
- Sam Breslin Wright (“Madame Secretary”, The Beaver)
- Ceci Fernandez (“The Good Wife”)
- Ed Jewett (“Boardwalk Empire”)
- Eden Marryshow (Bruce!!!)
- Tony nominee Kristine Neilson (Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike, You Can’t Take it With You).
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the performance date, and if you’d like 1 or 2 tickets. You will receive a confirmation of your reservation.
Part of the “Politics of the Absurd” staged reading series, featuring classic absurdist comedies that explore the absurdity and peril of our current political environment. On the morning of his 30th birthday, Josef K is unexpectedly arrested by two unidentified men from an unidentified agency for an unidentified crime. With the help of an increasingly bizarre cast of characters, K struggles to navigate the justice system and prove his innocence. What happens to a once respectable man when he’s suddenly persecuted for apparently no reason at all?
For more information, visit: www.cmstageproductions.com/the-trial